Career Services Center at the Annual Meeting
#AOM2019 was a huge success! 125 schools met with over 700 qualified candidates.
Be sure to add the AOM Career Services Center to your itinerary in Vancouver!
The Career Services Center at AOM’s Annual Meeting connects employers to the brightest, most qualified candidates in the job pool and provides job seekers access to some of the most prestigious academic opportunities!
AOM’s onsite Career Services Center provides options that make job recruitment informal, efficient, and affordable For job seekers, whether you're a seasoned academic looking to advance your career or a Ph.D. student looking for their first job, this is a great opportunity to take control of your career and find that perfect position. We also offer onsite job seeker coaching sessions, so you can be fully prepared to make a stand-out first impression.
For Career Service Center tips and answers to frequently asked questions, please click here.
To participate in Career Services Interviewing during our Annual Meeting:
- We officially open 15 May and tables/ads can be purchased as a bundle at this time
- $749 USD (includes table and 90-day ad)
- Additional tables are available for purchase
- Tables can be accessed/used beginning Friday 08:00 through noon on Tuesday
- Career Services will be held in the Vancouver Convention Center East (adjacent to the Pan Pacific)
To secure interviews during the Annual Meeting, candidates should:
- Actively reach out to recruiters who are attending the Career Fair. Do not wait for them to reach out to you first.
- After 15 May, you can filter schools attending Career Fair by checking the box in the left hand search column
- Set up your interview schedule prior to arriving on-site
- A majority of schools indicate attendance after 1 July, so be sure to check back periodically to find addition recruiters
Did you know…
- AOM’s Career Services Center is onsite at our Annual Meeting.
- At the 2019 Annual Meeting, 125 schools met with over 700 qualified candidates.
- AOM hosts interviews at the Career Services Center.
- The Career Services Center connects executives with prospective future employees.
- The Career Services center benefits academics, students, and executives, helping both those who aim to further their career and those seeking suitable employees.
- The Career Services Center offers onsite prospective employee coaching sessions to prepare them for employment.