Project Management Institute
Project Management Institute (PMI) is the largest not-for-profit membership association for the project management profession. PMI Academic Programs works to advance the profession through resources and support for project management scholars, faculty, professionals, and students, including:
Research Funding and Dissemination
- Funding for project management research through a dedicated Sponsored Research Program
- Research dissemination through the Project Management Journal
- Thesis research funding for master’s and doctoral students
- Access to publications including articles, books, and papers on basic and applied research findings
Curriculum and Accreditation
- Flexible curriculum guidelines that support the development of both new and existing project management courses and programs
- A platform for faculty to share their own curriculum content and teaching resources
- Accreditation of bachelor’s and postgraduate programs through the PMI Global Accreditation Center (GAC)
- Student membership and entry-level PMI certification
- Scholarships for students studying project management and related disciplines
- Find more information on all PMI academic and teaching resources at pmi.org and pmiteach.org.
Aalto University Executive Education (Helsinki, Finland)
Aalto University Executive Education (Aalto EE) offers high-quality executive education and leadership development services globally: customized solutions, MBA & DBA programs, and open enrollment programs. Aalto EE contributes to the creation of worldwide executive networks for our customers. It is our mission to build a better world through better leadership and to educate a new generation of leaders with a global outlook and sense of diversity, integrity, and social responsibility.
Aalto EE is supported and wholly owned by Aalto University—the leading university in Finland—where art and science meet technology and business. Aalto University brings to Aalto EE’s offering a multidisciplinary approach together with innovative learning methods; this provides a unique combination of practical expertise with Aalto University’s latest research.
Aalto EE holds the AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS accreditations and is ranked among the top 50 executive education providers by the Financial Times. We have two strongholds: our Helsinki office coordinates our operations in Europe, while Asia-Pacific operations are led from Singapore. In addition to Finland and Singapore, we offer our education programs in multiple locations worldwide.
Our distinctive strengths lie in the global operating model and prestigious global partner institutions. Aalto EE is proud to be a bridge between Northern Europe and Asia. In the Nordic countries, we are building a position as a regional thought leader.
Sara Miller McCune founded SAGE Publishing in 1965 to support the dissemination of usable knowledge and educate a global community. SAGE publishes more than 1,000 journals and over 900 new books each year, spanning a wide range of subject areas including Business and Management. Our growing selection of library products includes archives, data, case studies and video. SAGE remains majority owned by our founder and after her lifetime will become owned by a charitable trust that secures the company’s continued independence. Principal offices are located in Los Angeles, London, New Delhi, Singapore, Washington DC and Melbourne. www.sagepublishing.com