Meeting Room & Audiovisual Setup
For PDWs, Traditional Paper Sessions, and Symposium Sessions
Room set up: The meeting rooms are set up in theatre style seating (no tables, just rows of chairs). NOTE: Some PDW sessions have a banquet style room set.
Equipment set up: Each room is equipped with a standard audio-visual package that will support an electronic presentation. The package includes the following items:
- HDMI LCD Projector (1920 x 1080 resolution – will project both 4:3 & 16:9 format slides)
- Skirted Safelock Stand for Projector
- Projection Screen – Appropriate Size for Meeting Space
- Power Cord and HDMI and VGA Cabling Run from Podium to Projector.
- Laptop cable adapters are available on a limited basis so please bring your own Mac and PC adapters that will accommodate an HDMI or VGA cable connection to your laptop.
- Podium Microphone (for rooms that seat more than 60 people)
- Computer Audio Patch (for rooms that seat more than 60 people)
NOTE: Laptops, HDMI/VGA switchers, and Flip charts are NOT provided as standard items. Presenters MUST bring their own laptops and their own laptop cable adapters.
If you need any other audiovisual equipment, you MUST contact your program or PDW chair. These items can be very costly and the decision to expend the funds is up to the chairs. DO NOT assume that you will get what you request. Confirm with your program or PDW chair first. All requests, approval, and ordering must come from them.
For Discussion Paper Sessions
Room set up: The meeting rooms are set up with one roundtable that seats 10 people each. Additional chairs are set up on the side of the room.
For Caucus Sessions
Room set up: The meeting rooms are set up with two or three roundtables that seat 10 people. Additional chairs are set up on the side of the room.
Equipment set up: A flip chart and markers will be available.
If you have any technical or logistical questions about the audiovisual equipment, please contact Amy Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.