Benefits and Services
The Academy of Management (AOM) is the preeminent global association devoted to management and organization research. AOM publishes the most authoritative and diverse management research findings in our top-ranked journals, and brings management researchers and academic leaders together at global meetings and conferences.
Did you know…
- AOM is a renowned global association of management academics, students, and practitioners
- An AOM membership allows you online access to our six research journals
- A membership includes the opportunity to join two Divisions & Interest Groups (DIGS). Additional DIGs can be added at a nominal cost.
- Becoming an AOM member facilitates networking at both our Annual Meeting and online
- Through attending AOM’s Annual Meeting, you will be connected with fellow academics, students, executives, and emeriti, and can benefit from our Career Services Center and Professional Development Workshops (PDWs)
By becoming a member, you will gain access to exclusive membership benefits that lead to career advancement, research assistance, and networking opportunities. The collective engagement of our members makes AOM a valuable professional network. An AOM membership benefits everyone at any step in their career, including academics, students, executives, and emeriti.